Once again I would like to invite you and your close relations, perfect
strangers, your florist and who ever you know to Juggling. We will be meeting
at 5:00PM in Roberts Hall's Seagate Atrium. There will be cookies and much
merriment. And for the computer folks these are actual cookies. Not the foolish
things you are creating to slow down my computer.

I would also like to ask folks to help poster Oakland and the surrounding
country side. We need posters to encourage Pitt Students and the General Public
to come to our meetings. We are not going to get our Jugglearium until we get
at least five or six hundred jugglers.

If you need directions on the Campus or just want to hear my soothing voice you
can call 412 708-3638.

Also just for fun this is a video of my cat watching youtube videos.
https://youtu.be/IuvYzjPVNNs

Yes I know it is pointless. Still, isn't existence itself really pretty
pointless?

SR Gailey

Still Learning to Add Captions