We will be meeting at 3:oo PM on the Cut.  If the weather goes south on us we
will meet in the Atrium at Newell Simon Hall. If anyone is free afterward I
would like to try and go to diner. It was a charming tradition we should try
and resurrect.

This Tuesday at 5:30 PM the Steel City Clown Brigade will be practicing at the
Warrington Ave Rec Center. It is free for students. There is juggling, balloon
animals and cookies. What more can you want.

If you have any questions you can call me at 412 708-3638.

SR Gailey