Well folks it looks as if we may have a genuinely nice day to juggle on the
Cut. Our official juggling will start at 5:oo PM as it usually does on
Wednesdays. For a little bit of extra fun I will show up at 3:oo PM with a bag
of juggling equipment. So if you happen to be around the CMU Campus please top
by and juggle with us. Even if you have classes and school stuff just stop by
for a little bit.

We have also been threatening to poster Oakland with poster for the Juggling
Club. If you were in on this scheme please get back to me. We should really do
that now that the weather is better.

Also just for fun this is Amazing Grace on the Bag Pipes.
https://youtu.be/OJi-uKOlLV4

SR Gailey