Well folks it is raining. If the sun comes out in the next couple hours we will
be outside. If not we will be inside Newell Simon Hall.

Just as a programming note if it is raining or oppressively hot this summer we
will be in Newell Simon Hall. At least we will be until CMU builds us a
Jugglarium just for us. I mean they have a bagpipe program so I like our
chances.

We also need a couple of folks to help out this summer. We could use some help
bringing props to practice and even teaching new people. At the last six
meeting we have had a t least three new people to teach juggling. So if you are
willing to help out please email me.

As always if there is a question about where we are meeting please call me at
412 708-3638

SR Gailey

Juggling Apparatus Sherpa