There will be some extra juggling this week but we will start off with Sunday
at 3:ooPM on Schenley Plaza. We will have some people that have been away from
the last month so please come by this week. Rather than send out and email for
everyday here is the schedule:

Sunday   3:ooPM at Schenley Plaza

Monday  5:ooPM on the Cut at CMU

Tuesday 3:3oPM Juggling and Balloon Sculpture at The Warrington Rec Center  329
Warrington Ave

Wednesday 5:ooPM on the Cut at CMU

Thursday 5:ooPM on the Cut at CMU

It does look as if there is a chance of rain this week. So if it is raining we
will be inside Newell Simon Hall.

There will be cookies, snacks and maybe even pie. The dessert kind with fruit
not the math kind. You can bring your own irrational number if you are into
that. But, I digress. So come and join us for all the gravity defying
festivities.

As always if there is an update or change we will send an email. You can call
me at 412 708-3638 if you have any questions.

SR Gailey

Club Sherpa and owner of the best beard in the juggling club.