The Autumn has the best juggling weather. So we will be getting together around
noon today on the Cut. For some reason it takes a great deal of time to train
Physics, Computer Programmers, and Engineers. I blame math, but I digress. So
please think of these extended juggling sessions as an opportunity for sanity.
One of the best pieces of advice I can give to new students is to take a little
time every day for yourself. Do a little something to entertain yourself
everyday. Also call your mother she worries about you

At the Sunday Meeting one of the Yellow Slack Lines and a set of clubs did not
get put back in the bag. If you happen to have it please send me an email. It
is part of an experiment for building a self standing slack line and the clubs
are used to teach kids. Please mail me if you accidentally took them with you.

We would also like you  to sign up for the Bridge and our Facebook Group. The
Bridge is how CMU counts the size and importance of our club. The more people
on the Bridge the better we look.

Important The Bridge

If you have a CMU email please sign up for the Bridge. This juggling club is an
official CMU Student Organization. We receive student activities money for each
person that signs up on the Bridge. We also are assigned indoor space based on
how many students sigh up for this site.  Please, please, please sign up on the
Bridge. I will make your favorite cookie if you do. We are only seven and half
million dollars short of our goal to build a Jugglearium.

The Bridge : https://thebridge.cmu.edu/organization/masters-of-flying-objects

Facebook

We also have a facebook page. So if you would like to post pictures and do
Facebook related stuff please join us bellow.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/10387203602/events/

At our Wednesday meeting I heard one of the most shocking statements that I
have ever heard at CMU. Someone, who will remain nameless, stated that all
bagpipe music sounds the same. It is true that if you need to strap on your
claymore and head out to chop up English Invaders you need a march. Britain is
a small island and you do not want to accidentally invade Wales when trying to
keep the English in their place. Bellow are some examples of bagpipe music
played for enjoyment and not murdering English.

Nageena, by the Snake Charmer: https://youtu.be/0K-s8wefKlA

Bad Moon Rising performed by  Celtic Mist: https://youtu.be/T25lCH2Y9X8

Iridium by The Sidh: https://youtu.be/amJ_WLmOKS0

I just wanted to share the current state of bagpipe music.

SR Gailey

Secretary of the Juggling Club and bagpipe enthusiast