Wednesday looks like the weather will be nice so we are going to go from Noon
till at least seven with our juggling. So come on out and bring everyone that
you know. It is midterms time so just stop by when you can and throw some stuff
around. The cookie of the day will be Canadian Snickerdoodle.

We have another week of the Carnegie Tartan Ball Raffle. So make sure you sign
up for the Bridge at the link bellow. Everyone that has and will sign up for
The Bridge is entered. So please enter. As always, if you have any question you
can called me at 412 708-3638.

Important The Bridge

If you have a CMU email please sign up for the Bridge. This juggling club is an
official CMU Student Organization. We receive student activities money for each
person that signs up on the Bridge. We also are assigned indoor space based on
how many students sigh up for this site.  Please, please, please sign up on the
Bridge. I will make your favorite cookie if you do. We are only seven and half
million dollars short of our goal to build a Jugglearium.

The Bridge : https://thebridge.cmu.edu/organization/masters-of-flying-objects

Fluggleburgh

Come and join us for the third annual edition of Flugglesburgh. We will be
meeting at the Winchester Thurston School in Oakland on the First throught
Third of Novembers.

Fluggleburgh : https://www.facebook.com/events/1437911102999501/

Facebook

We also have a facebook page. So if you would like to post pictures and do
Facebook related stuff please join us bellow.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/10387203602/events/

Celebrity Juggler of the Week  WC Feilds: https://youtu.be/ytgPGr6JhLo

WC Fields was a movie, radio and vaudville star back when both of those things
meant something. There are no movie tricks in the juggling or him appearing to
be a bit drunk.

SR Gailey

Secretary of the CMU Juggling Club and keeper of the secret location of the
Clown Cave.

It is in my basement. It is not that important a secret.