Hi all,

there are two weekend juggling festivals coming up, first Cleveland Oct 25-27
(https://jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=5151) and then a week later our own
in Pittsburgh Nov 1-3 (https://bit.ly/fluggleburgh).

If you haven't been to a juggling festival before, here is what to expect:
These festivals are an informal affair, where there is an open gym space for
juggling and practicing. Typically there are several workshops throughout the
day that teach beginner or advanced skills on various juggling props. In the
evening there is often a show.

For Cleveland, we will likely find a group that will go together for a one-day
trip on Saturday Oct 26. It's a 2.5h drive, we'll carpool, and we'll probably
leave in the morning and will be back late after the show. Our juggling club
will sponsor gas and tolls, the festival is free and the show is typically
around $10.  If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, contact me
at a club meeting or send me an email. If you want to go overnight, let us know
and maybe we can help people carpool.

For our own festival, this will be just up the street on Morewood Ave and many
of us will be there all weekend, organizing, teaching workshops, and just
having fun. Please stop by, come for some workshops, and for the shows. We'll
be looking for volunteers to help with the festival in a separate email,
primarily to help with advertising and help at the front table selling tshirts
and show tickets, so if you can spend an hour or two on this, we'd really
appreciate it.

Best regards,
Christian