Hi,

our juggling festival starts today at 5pm at Winchester Thurston School, just
up the street on Morewood Ave. Please stop by today or later this weekend and
come for the show tomorrow at 7. More details, workshop schedule, etc at
https://bit.ly/fluggleburgh

While we have enough help to set up (thanks!), we are still looking for
volunteers who could help us at the front table for an hour or two. The task is
sitting by the entrance and greeting new arrivals, asking them to sign a
waiver, take some money and maybe sell some tshirts. The table will be most
likely in the gym so you can see what's happening and chat with people or you
could do some homework :)

It would really help us if you could claim a spot in the following spreadsheet
(phone number would help but is optional):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XtVCgfEcTTX7dRMltdaEPjvWBa5h5DTK6ILgFdqEVV4/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Christian