I would like to invite you to Roberts Hall's Atrium for juggling at 4:30PM this
Thursday. We will be having all sorts of fun with the throwing things and
riding the unicycles. Invite your friends and family to learn how to throw
things around. If you do not have friends or family nearby just grab some
random people. Well invite them. One cannot abduct people any longer. When I
joined the Circus you were still allowed to kidnap people and force them into a
life of performing on the road, but I digress. So join us in Roberts Hall for
gravity defying fun. There will be cookies,

If you need help finding the place please call me at 412 708-3638.

If you have anything that you would like to learn please email me and we will
help you with that.

At our last meeting someone asked me why the word Pyrohy was written on the
side of a church. The answer is they are selling pierogis. Pierogis are
basically potato filled dumplings from Easter Europe. Pittsburgh being
Pittsburgh we take the best stuff from around the world that will give you
diabetes or a heart attack and make it a way of life. Just for fun I kept track
of all the churches in my neighborhood selling them. Not one church spelled the
word the same way. Peirogy, pierogi, pyrohy, pyrogy, or perogi are the
spellings I could find. This has nothing to do with juggling unless you play
with your food entirely too much. In Pittsburgh we actually race our pierogis
at every baseball game. You can tell it is Pittsburgh because there is a giant
bottle of ketchup behind them.

Anyway here is a Music Video about a woman trying to keep people from eating
her pierogis.
https://youtu.be/afBKjqAkNSw

SR Gailey

Secretary of the Juggling Club and the proud own of a Pierogi Press