Greetings to everyone out there in interweb land. This is your Juggling
Secretary emailing you from the Clown Cave. My day job is being a Pastor.
Unfortunately I have had to sit out helping folks for the most part because of
my own respiratory problems. With the help of my wife I have been able to
deliver a couple thermometers and cough drops along with pierogis. I would like
to invite you to call me if you need anything. Even if you just need to talk to
another Human I count as one of those. My number is 412 708-3638. I know there
other folk in the club willing to help out so do not hesitate to call.

As the lock down continues I would like to askeveryone to send me videos. I
will include them in future videos with Cracky. We may even do an interview
section of the show if we can figure out how to do that.  Cracky needs your
help and it is a fun way to send greetings to people in the juggling club
without touching them.

Bellow are some my favorite videos along with the first Cracky the Cracked Head
Juggling Club Clip Show.

Cracky's Clip Show: https://youtu.be/2JZTdRH3TP8

Buddy Hacket Duck Joke: https://youtu.be/aww4HT5g7ig

Hana the Juggling Otter : https://youtu.be/ZwwaT47JjaQ

SR Gailey

Secretary of the Juggling Club and aspiring TV Producer

A Random Personal Question. I may be looking for a magna artist. I might also
be addled and misremebring something. Maybe Both.

I have random ideas and flashes of magna where the leader of band in Tokyo is
touring the World being stalked by a hurricane. The Hurricane destroyed where
ever they are performing. She is of course mourning the loss of her Husband who
was lost in an exercise in with the Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force. Their
current hit song is in remembrance of him. For some reason her six year old can
still talk to her dead father. Either I am remembering something strange from
my travels over the years or I have a great idea.

Would some let me know if this exists. I cannot find it on the internet.