This Sunday we will be getting together for juggling in front of the Carnegie
Library in Oakland. We will be going from 2:oo to 6:oo PM or a bit latter if
people are still having fun. We will have juggling, slack line and Unicycles
out for everyone to have fun with.

For the new folk from CMU we are just down Forbes Ave a couple blocks. You walk
toward down town till you come to a Diplodocus and take a left on the path that
leads to the library. Everyone one probably has tiny computer or phone that has
found the location faster than I typed these directions.

We will be there with a bunch of things to throw and some face masks.

VOLUNTEERS

Hosts for Juggling
For the CMU Juggling Club we are looking for some folks willing to help host
meetings. This would involve setting up the equipment and helping teach new
jugglers. If you are interested please let me or one of the officers know,

Sewing
On a side note The Steel City Clown Brigade is still making masks. We have
given away nearly a thousand child sized masks in the last three weeks. If
anyone would like to help sew masks please let me know. We have some extra
sewing machines and are willing to teach people how to use them. I do fear this
pandemic will continue to be with us for a while so if you have some free time
we could use the help,

I also want to thank everyone that has been helping. We have have several
volunteers from the juggling community. We have also had some generous
donations. So I thank everyone that has helped out. At the moment we have made
nearly 15,000 masks, Very impressive for a group of clowns and the people who
tolerate them.

By the way who every keeping track of the CMU Juggling Club Volunteer hours
should add a couple for this summer's sewing,

SR Gailey Chief Clown of the Steel City Clown Brigade