With the rain today we decided to move the Juggling to Thursday. So please come
and join us on the lawn at CMU starting at 3:oo PM until at least 6:3o PM this
Thursday. If I can get away earlier we may start even earlier. We have a new
bag of wet sand drying out for new juggling balls. So come on by and bring five
or six of your friends. We will be having fun in hopefully less conditions.

If you have any questions or need help finding the stop please call me at 412
708-3638

SR Gailey Juggler and Sand Drying Fool