Well it looks like bad weather so we are heading inside this Sunday for
juggling from 3:00 to 6:00 PM. We will be in the mighty Roberts Engineering
Hall for our twice weekly session of throwing stuff at each other. I would also
like to reassure you that George Roberts has not been turned into a cyborg bent
world domination. He is in fact working as a florist in Westmorland County. If
you need help getting in please give me a call at 412 708-3638

I would also like to ask if there is anything that you would like to learn? We
would like to put together some classes in January and want your input.

So please email me if you have any ideas. You can call but I am asking that
people no longer send carrier pigeons. My cat. Mariska, is too fast for me.

Anyway I hope to see Sunday

SR Gailey Secretary of the Juggling Club and Teacher of semi useless skills.