Well it looks as if the weather might be good Thursday. In our regular dance
between inside and out we are going to try outside this Thursday. So come on by
at 3:30 on the Cut at CMU. I am also experimenting with new muffing recipes. So
come on by and juggle, unicycle, slack line and enjoy the sun. You can also be
literally experimented on by a clown. What is not to like?

If it is raining we will be inside Roberts Halls.

Starting Tuesdays at 3:30 the Steel City Clown Brigade will be teaching a
clowning class at 731 Excelsior Street in the Allen Town Part of town. This
will be a class for the kids at a new community center. It is so new I do not
know the name. It may not have been named yet. They do not have a sign.

Well I hope you can stop by.

SR Gailey Clown and Unwilling Vegan Baker