Well, it looks like it is going to cold so we will be inside Newell Simon Hall
at 3:30PM Sunday afternoon. If by some miracle it is warn and nice we will be
outside on the Cut outside.

I have been asked to remind everyone that the Congress of Jugglers is coming up
the 6th through 8th of May. These are the links on facebook and the Juggling
Edge websites.

https://www.facebook.com/events/335340345288013?ref=newsfeed

https://jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=5554

I would also like to take a moment to talk to folks that have borrowed
equipment. If you could please remember to return it before the end of the
term. We also had someone holding onto a bag full of diablos. Please drop them
off at our meeting or give me a call at 412 708-3638.

SR Gailey

.