Please join us for juggling outside the Library in Oakland at 3:30 PM. It looks
like it should be a lovely day. We will have the slack lines and all kinds of
fun things. We may even go out for diner afterward if there is enough interest.
So come on out and throw some things around.

On other fronts my Brigade's clown classes are going a bit too well. We are
going to need a bunch of juggling clubs by the end of the summer. If anyone has
an old set they are willing to part with or sell please let me know.

Also if there is anything in particular you are interested in please let me
know. We have lots of things we don't bring every week because we don't think
people are interested.

I hope you can stop by we miss you.

SR Gailey