We will be juggling this Thursday on the lawn under the shadow of the Cathedral
of Learning in Lovely downtown Oakland. I would encourage everyone to come by
and join us. It all goes well there will even be banana nut bread. We may also
head out for diner afterward.

I would also like to invite folks to come out and bother drunk people with my
Brigade this weekend. We are about a third of the way to our $5,000 goal for
fundraising this summer. We are doing very well not in small part to help from
the Juggling Clubs. I am grateful for the assistance.

On another front there is an interesting tid bit about the history of juggling.
Mikhail Rudenko changed stuffed shell juggling balls that were originally used
by equestrian clowns. Instead of completely filling the balls he only partially
filled them as we do now.  Mikhail was from Ukraine under the rule of the
Soviet Union. With the current invasion many are revaluating is Russian Style
Juggling Balls should still be Russians. Bellow is short video on Mr. Rudenko
from the Emotional Support Clown.

https://youtu.be/4AZLO0AYb4M

SR Gailey