We will be meeting in Newell Simon Hall's Atrium starting at 3:30 PM this
Sunday. So come on out. We miss you.

This Week       CMUMFO    SCCB    Pitt-MDO________________

March 5th Pocono Juggling/Circus Festival
https://www.facebook.com/events/1312865979494869/

Tuesday the 7th will be the next Clown Class. This will be at the Clown Cave on
the South Side. 1902 South 18th Street.

We will be juggling Thursday the 9th in the always lovely Newell Simon Hall's
Atrium. We will be starting at 5:00 PM and going till seven or so. So come on
by for an hour or so. If the weather is nice we might be outside on the Cut. If
we are outside we will start earlier. We would like to see you.

March 11th 3 to 9 PM on the South Side. The Brigade will be juggling drinkers
at the corner of 13th and Carson. If you would like to join us let me know. 412
708-3638 If you want to watch just drop by.

Up Coming Events_______Juggling__Circus__Magic____________

March 15 5:30 the Ides of March March. We meet at the corner of Arlington and
Warrington Ave. There will be cake afterward.

March 20th through 24th World Clown Association Convention
https://worldclown.com/2023-convention/

RIT  March 24th through the 26th RIT Spring Juggle In https://fb.me/e/2wtXbHyqg

The Congress of Jugglers is May 5th through the 7th
https://www.facebook.com/events/1917007765303099

SR Gailey Secretary of the CMU Juggling Club and on way too many email lists.