Hi,

Philadelphia's juggling festival is back and will happen June 9-11:
https://www.facebook.com/events/5674031112696120

Eva and I will likely go. If somebody is interested in carpooling let us
know. Trains and buses to Philly are also feasible. The festival is free,
the show is $12.

I've been to this festival several times. It's a small-to-mid-sized
regional festival. The space at the circus school is nice and directly next
to a SEPTA train stop. Housing can be a bit tricky and pricy with few
nearby options, but by emailing the organizers you can often find a couch
space with a local juggler.

Best regards,
Christian