Hi all,

the RIT Juggling Festival in Rochester NY is coming up in a few weeks April
5th-7th with Wes Peden performing Rollercoaster in the show:
https://ritjuggle.blogspot.com

If you were ever curious to attend a juggling festival, this is the one to
go to. It's by far the largest in the region and reachable in a 5h drive.
We usually car-pool up there, leaving around noon on Friday and coming back
Sunday evening. The CMU juggling club also has a budget to reimburse travel
costs (hotel, gas, tolls, even a rental car if needed) for CMU students.

Important: The festival is on the weekend before the solar eclipse which
goes through Rochester on Monday. As a result, hotels are already much less
available and more expensive over the weekend (and almost nothing available
for Sunday to Monday if you want to stay for the eclipse). *I would
strongly recommend to make plans now!* Eva and I will go and I think
several others were interested too. We have had good experience with
booking larger AirBnbs with multiple bedrooms. You can also usually find
crashspace with local jugglers. If you are interested in going, bring it up
at a juggling club meeting or message me and we can try to organize
something together.

Best regards,
Christian