Curtis,

Did the level of Apache change recently on precise?  I saw a problem with
web based charms on the power system because the version of apache2 changed
on trusty and web pages were not enabled properly.  According to the logs
you are using precise, so it may not be the same thing, but something to
consider.

   - Matt