Hmmmm. The test fails for me.

FAIL: dependencies_test.go:42: dependenciesTest.TestGodepsIsRight

dependencies_test.go:77:
dependencies_test.go:70:
    c.Fatal(string(out))
... Error: godeps: no version control system found for
"/usr/lib/go/src/pkg/bufio"
godeps: no version control system found for "/usr/lib/go/src/pkg/bytes"
godeps: no version control system found for "/usr/lib/go/src/pkg/errors"
godeps: no version control system found for "/usr/lib/go/src/pkg/io"
godeps: no version control system found for "/usr/lib/go/src/pkg/sync"
godeps: no version control system found for "/usr/lib/go/src/pkg/sync/atomic"