So it isnt the name change per say, even if they were the same name you'd
get type errors due to a different import path.
It doesn't matter if they all land at the same time. All of the
dependencies can be updated and the test suites should pass in all of their
trunks. In juju-core we won't have changes dependencies.tsv yet so when you
use godeps to bring in the right version, the tests will still pass on
juju-core trunk. And when the dependencies are ready we update the world
with a updated dependencies.tsv in the same commit that changes our go
check library.

Now the question remains... changing an import like this is very
incompatible for everyone else but only in your test suite. Does that mean
we should be bumping the import version for all packages?

John
=:->