On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:42 PM, Andrew Wilkins
<andrew.wilk...@canonical.com> wrote:
> I basically agree with everything below, but strongly disagree that mocking
> implies you know exactly what the code is doing internally. A good interface

I'm also in agreement about your points. But just so you understand
where Roger is coming from, the term "mocking" is often [1] associated
with a test style that does bind very closely to what the code does.
But you're probably using the term more loosely for test doubles in
general, and I'm all for not being pedantic, so yes, +1 to the
intention of what you've said.

[1] http://martinfowler.com/articles/mocksArentStubs.html

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net