To quote Butterick's
http://practicaltypography.com/one-space-between-sentences.html

"> I think two spaces look bet­ter so that’s what I’m go­ing to use.

I’m telling you the rule. If you want to put per­sonal taste ahead of
the rule, I can’t stop you. But per­sonal taste doesn’t make the rule
evap­o­rate. It’s like say­ing “I don’t like how sub­junc­tive-mood
verbs sound, so I’m never go­ing to use them.”