Hi Nate,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Nate Finch <nate.fi...@canonical.com> wrote:
(...)
> To support this, we need a way to say "use the default placement policy".
> For this, we propose the keyword "default".  Thus, to fix the above example,
> Bill would type this:
>
>> $ juju ensure-availability --to lxc:1,default
>> <success output here>

What's the full format of the parameter of --to, with all possible details?

> Note that this change in no way fixes all of HA's UX problems, and that it
> actually makes some of the problems a lot more obvious (such as the fact
> that the number of placements you need can be different even for the same
> command, depending on the state of the environment).  This will be fixed
> when we revamp the CLI, but for now we'll have to live with it.

I don't have much context on the problem, but it seems like the
proposal is a change in the design of the CLI. If there are known
problems on the current design, the change might well fix it instead
of making it worse?

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net