So as a follow up of this, the fault is in
"7fb39bdfbd8a7a668c7db53923836ac42cd640ec" that removed --nojournal from "
github.com/juju/testing" mgo.go file, which is good for mongo 3.2 but kills
2.4, this needs to check what version of mongo is running and use flags
accordingly, its EOD for me but if no one tackled this by tomorrow ill fix
it (hint, our code has this in main in the mongo package iirc)