Hi folks,

Continuing the rationalization of the API wire protocol there are more breaks to the API.

With beta 10, we thought we fixed all the structures that were sent over the API to be consistently lowercase with dash separated words. However it was brought to our attention that there were a number of places that were missed: - the top level RPC fields for both requests and responses (things like Request, RequestId, Version, Params, Response etc.);
- all the mega-watcher types;
- Client.CharmInfo responses (api.CharmInfo fields are not annotated, except for Metrics, capitalised)
- Placement fields

These should now all be lowercase with the dash separated words.

Also there have been a few method moves:
- CharmInfo method has moved from the "Client" facade to the "Charms" facade
- DestroyModel has moved from the "Client" facade to the "ModelManager" facade.

Also, the "payloads" and "resources" facade names have been capitalized to now be "Payloads" and "Resources" so they are consistent with the other facade names.

If you find any key values that do not conform, it is a bug and please let us know.

Details of the github pull requests that changed the tagging and names:
 - https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/5739/files
   Payloads and Resources facade name changes, tagging of payloads
   and resource structs
 - https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/5737/files
   CharmInfo tags, multiwatcher Address tags
 - https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/5730/files
   top level RPC calls
 - https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/5724/files
   megawatcher tags, also found a server-uuid which is now
   controller-uuid.
 - https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/5703/files
   tags on charm actions and relation endpoints
 - https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/5702/files
   moves the DestroyModel call

Cheers,
Tim