Hey Casey,

They are all retried using the same policy.

The constants that control the delay are here:
https://github.com/juju/juju/blob/master/apiserver/retrystrategy/retrystrategy.go#L21

Basically it's an exponential backoff with a factor of 2 that starts at 5
seconds and has a maximum of 5 minutes, so 5, 10, 20...up to 300 seconds.

Iirc attempting a manual retry will reset this timer. It also never gives up.

Cheers,
Bogdan

On Jun 30, 2016, at 6:52 PM, Casey Marshall