Did you intend to attach the script to the email? It does sound like
something useful. I know when we were investigating at some client sites we
had a small snippet of a bash function to dig the content out of agent.conf
and launch mongo with the right options. It would be nice to have that in a
more official place so it doesn't get forgotten.

John
=:->