Nicholas was struggling today to land his snapcraft pull request:

<https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/5956>

As a side effect this updates some dependencies, including a couple of
changes to juju/utils, which it turns out, causes
UniterSuite.TestRebootFromJujuRun to fail.

Here's a run of master, which passes:

<http://paste.ubuntu.com/22963025/>

Then the failure, just with utils updated to rev 8a9dea0:

<http://paste.ubuntu.com/22965595/>

I'm not clear on how the new exec behaviour is actually causing the
test failure:

<https://github.com/juju/utils/pull/203/files>

So, any insights or suggestions welcome.

Note, the log also includes two other errors, but they appear in both
the passing and failing log, so are not actually affecting the test
outcome:

[LOG] 0:01.631 ERROR juju.apiserver Unable to prime
/tmp/check-1447535164350529303/5/logsink.log (proceeding anyway):
chown /tmp/check-1447535164350529303/5/logsink.log: operation not
permitted

This code should probably just not be being run under unit test, is
assuming root privs?

[LOG] 0:03.078 ERROR juju.worker.uniter.context updating agent status:
cannot set invalid status "rebooting"

The status setting code in uniter is a twisty confusion, I don't know
why this is happening or where the error is being swallowed.

Martin