I have juju-1.25.6 on xenial and am trying to configure it to use the
local lxc containers.  I have lxd configured to use a zfs volume for
containers.  My .juju/environment.yaml looks like:

    local:
        type: local
        lxc-clone: true

        root-dir: /envision/lxc

        network-bridge: lxdbr0

        default-series: trusty

lxd is configured correctly to use the zfs storage.  When I do the juju
bootstrap and deploys, they look like containers but do not show up in
"lxc list".  They are also stored in /var/lib/...  They look like old
style lxc containers instead of lxd containers.

What do I need to do differently to get juju to use the lxc launch
containers?

--
Daniel Bidwell <drbidw...@gmail.com>