In case you missed it, Github rolled out a new review process.  It
basically works just like reviewboard does, where you start a review, batch
up comments, then post the review as a whole, so you don't just write a
bunch of disconnected comments (and get one email per review, not per
comment).  The only features reviewboard has is the edge case stuff that we
rarely use:  like using rbt to post a review from a random diff that is not
connected directly to a github PR. I think that is easy enough to give up
in order to get the benefit of not needing an entirely separate system to
handle reviews.

I made a little test review on one PR here, and the UX was almost exactly
like working in reviewboard: https://github.com/juju/juju/pull/6234

There may be important edge cases I'm missing, but I think it's worth
looking into.

-Nate