Seems like a good thing to do would be to ensure the tech board doesn't have
any objections and then put it to a vote since it's more a property of the team
and not the codebase.

I just want some consistency until a decision is made. E.g. "we will be trying
out GitHub reviews for the next two weeks; all reviews should be done on there".

--
Katherine