Hi All,

Do we have an eta for zesty series recognition in the charm store?  It
looks like it is already committed in master, so I imagine it's just a
matter of the store release schedule.

OpenStack Charm CI consumes cs: artifacts for our charm dev and test, and
all of the official OpenStack charms are multi-series.  That means that the
presence of zesty series metadata effectively halts our dev/test and CI for
all series.  We are seeing:

unrecognized series "zesty" in metadata
https://github.com/juju/charmstore/issues/695

To unblock devs in the mean time, I've raised reviews to remove zesty
series metadata from the affected charm repos.

I think it's pretty important for the charm store to get ahead of this by
always enabling the next dev series as soon as that series opens for
development.  And, we'll look before we leap on each cycle.

Cheers & thanks,

Ryan