Come join us as we host the next Juju Show live stream tomorrow. We'll be
going over the latest in community news, demoing the new developments in
tools for charming, and getting a demonstration of the new model migration
feature coming in Juju 2.1.

When: Nov 30th, at 19:00 GMT, 2:00pm EST
Where: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwLEMa7XE64
How to participate: Hang out in the #juju Freenode IRC channel

Join us in the IRC channel to ask questions, get a link to the hangout to
join the live stream, or just to listen in on the latest news.

Make sure to subscribe to the Juju Youtube channel so you never miss any of
the happenings in and around Juju!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSsoSZBAZ3Ivlbt_fxyjIkw

See you there!

Rick