On 2016-12-07 03:37 PM, Michael Foord wrote:
> I am strongly of the opinion that at the very least a newly created
> model should be capable of deploying workloads, which means that at
> least a subset of model-config options should be propagated by default
> to new models. This means at least, agent-stream, agent-metadata-url,
> proxy settings etc.

Options that pertain to network activity by the controller should be
retained across models, i.e. agent-metadata-url.

A controller can create models in a different cloud/region, so options
pertaining to network activity by other agents should be associated with
the cloud or region, not the controller.  e.g. proxy settings.

Aaron