Despite my plea (quoted below) it seems that our reviewboard site is
not available any more, so an important set of contextual information
on the Juju code base has disappeared. Our commit comments are often
not that useful. I have often found the review comments invaluable for
determining the status of a feature and whether a given piece of code
is deliberate or a bug, particularly when refactoring.

It's somewhat ironic that the earlier codereview.appspot.com reviews
are still available while the later ones have gone.

For the record, the codereview period (still available) spans 1303
reviews from 2012-04-19 to 2014-06-03 and the reviewboard period spans
at least 3696 reviews from 2014-06-03 to 2017-02-08.

Is it possible that this information could be retrieved and made
available somewhere again? Or has it gone forever?

  with crossed fingers,
    rog.