Hi,

I just wanted to follow up in case you missed my email from the other day.
Please see below:

                On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Jeff Grant
<j...@comparitechltd.com> wrote:

                        Hello,

You might not have seen but you’ve got a broken link on this page -
https://jujucharms.com/munin/

The broken link (http://munin.projects.linpro.no/) is supposed to go to the
Munin Monitoring project page which can still be accessed at
http://munin-monitoring.org/

Perhaps when you update your page you might also be interested in adding this
link (http://compari.tech/bandwidthmonitoring)? It’s our list of other useful
bandwidth monitoring tools which your visitors may also find helpful.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeff

-----
Jeff Grant
Comparitech

+44 (0)333 577 0163

Find us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Find us on LinkedInDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with
the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Comparitech, Kings Lodge, London Road, Sevenoaks Kent, TM15 6AR, United Kingdom