I have a few charms that expect /mnt to be the ephemeral disk, while it
wouldn't be a huge headache and I certainly wouldn't want to stand in the
way of progress. It won't be trivial and I'll start to devise a way to test
all the charms so we can get a count of charms that expect /mnt to exist.
This should be a good starting place for how much effort would be required
to accommodate this new feature.

Any idea what version of juju we can expect to start seeing this land?

Thanks!
Marco Ceppi