On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 7:23 AM, Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
wrote:

> Hello All
>
> MAAS and JUJU is looks like very good product , I would like to ask as an
> infrastructure will you add vCloud Director , we are vmwre vcloud air
> network partner and I m thinking to integrate the juju with our platform ,
> and dev or product manage in this list ?

There are dev and product managers on this list. a vmware provider is a
substantial development and maintenance effort. Its definitely of interest,
but its not currently in scope on the core roadmap. Contributions for it
would be welcome. Vmware has been working on go api bindings which will
make that work easier https://github.com/vmware/govcloudair and
https://github.com/vmware/govmomi

cheers,

Kapil