Testing is no new topic to the list and the ecosystem at large. We've
discussed and hashed out required testing for a while, over several UDS,
vUDS, and emails. Each time we discuss this testing garners a swelling
response, a large portion of +1s from charmers and community alike, and the
definition of which has not changed or been contested. Testing is largely
implemented in practice within the ecosystem, nearly all trusty charms
currently have testing within the charm to some extent. This mail shouldn't
surprise many and is really an administrative task which was overlooked the
last time this was discussed.

With that said I've made the following proposal to the Juju Docs [1]. This
is simply an announcement to mark what has been an effective policy for
charms for over 10 months now.

[0]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/juju/2013-December/003330.html
[1]: https://github.com/juju/docs/pull/222

Thanks,