Hey there! just giving a report of how was the DrupalCon in Bogotá,
Colombia and of course the great Hackfest, which was sponsored by Ubuntu
and Bluehost.

First of all, thanks to Jorge Castro for make it happen o/

The main motivation of the Ubuntu sponsoring was to spread the Juju and the
Drupal charm (still WIP).

I was one of the two (co-chair Kris Buytaert) DevOps track chairs, was part
of my contribution getting in touch with possible speakers and
organizations which would be interested in sponsor the event.
Also, I had a session approved "DevOps, where to start?"
<https://latinamerica2015.drupal.org/session/devops-por-donde-comenzar>,
and at the end I talked about Juju as part of my vision of the greatest
tool for DevOps.
There where a lot of questions and people interested in Juju and the Drupal
charm. One of the questions that always repeat is, "it works with CentOS or
RedHat?".

After that I was planning to do the Drupal charm hackfest at the end of the
event <https://latinamerica2015.drupal.org/program/schedule/thursday>, but!
shit happens, and the internet was almost dead.
So imagine how painfully was watching a slow download of one package taking
like more than 30min, so while that was happening, a lot of people where
getting around and asking how Juju and the charms actually works.

Here was the good part, Juju for them was like a big pandoras box full of
black magic.
And that changed after explaining how all works, where to find
documentation, difference between juju-core and juju-local, WTF is Linux
containers, and finally, what is a charm.

At the end of the day, the Drupal charm gained a lot of stars, and some
important people of the community interested in contribute with the charm.

*I can say that two main results where noticed:*
1. New people of the Drupal community now knows more about Juju.
2. The Drupal charm is known, and we are gonna see good contributions in a
near future.

Some photos and posts about the event:
- Photos: #1
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZQ3JBaEs2eDN3V00/view?usp=sharing>,
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZWVdOY19LSGZPaHc/view?usp=sharing>,
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZLVlmN1ZPUFFBbU0/view?usp=sharing>,
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZclhPU043eEZzMEk/view?usp=sharing>
, #5
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZbkkyODhjYmMxYmM/view?usp=sharing>,
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZcnlMTlpBNGNNWmc/view?usp=sharing>,
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZRlE1cXlSRWxIbU0/view?usp=sharing>
and
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxFl4s0pHC9ZVGFvTDU5ZVpIbjQ/view?usp=sharing>
.
- Post about the event (in pt-br)
<http://blog.taller.net.br/a-taller-na-drupalcon-latam-2015/>
- Slides (in spanish)
<http://www.slideshare.net/Tallerws/devops-por-donde-comenzar-drupalcon-latin-america-2015-44844606>

*[Off-topic]* Knowing some of the struggle of start using Juju in any
machine, in the past we (me and Charles Butler) where thinking about doing
a Juju plugin to deliver a more smooth workflow using Vagrant.
But recently decided to do a small MVP, and called vju (vagrant + juju)
<https://github.com/sebas5384/vju>.
I wanna inform this, because it was used in the hackfest to show a our
 workflow at Taller <http://taller.net.br>.