Thanks again, opened following bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1428345

Jake

From:   Dimiter Naydenov <dimiter.nayde...@canonical.com>
To:     juju@lists.ubuntu.com
Date:   03/04/2015 10:39 AM
Subject:        Re: unit-get and ipv6 addresses
Sent by:        juju-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com

Hi,

I've asked Jake to file a bug for this issue, as it will be easier to
track it and collect all the information in one place.

In the mean time I'll be analyzing the possible cause for this.

Cheers,
Dimiter

On  4.03.2015 17:13, Jake Kugel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we also got around it by disabling IPv6 on our hosts.
>
> I had tried sending additional logs Dimiter requested but the email
> was too large for mailing list server.  For lack of better idea on
> how to deal with large attachments I had sent Dimiter logs directly
> (sorry Dimiter). Maybe pastebin next time?
>
> Thanks, Jake
>

> juju-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com wrote on 03/04/2015 04:03:09 AM:
>
>> From: "Thierry fa...@linux.vnet.ibm.com"
>> <thie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> To: juju@lists.ubuntu.com Date:
>> 03/04/2015 04:03 AM Subject: Re: unit-get and ipv6 addresses Sent
>> by: juju-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I got a similar issue and solved it by disabling IPv6 under main
>> host so
>
>> lxc containers could communicate through IPv4 and access to
>> external
> world.
>> I haven't yet understand the issue but it sounds like if the main
>> host is IPv6 enabled, then system tries to communicat through
>> IPv6 even though IPv4 addresses are the only one configured. If
>> anyone get an idea let me know. If you think that needs a bug let
>> Jake or me know (at least) as we get concerned with the issue
>> Thanks Thierry
>>

>> On 03/02/2015 04:03 PM, Dimiter Naydenov wrote:
> Hi Jake,
>
> Thanks for the logs! However, I still can't find the reason this
> should be happening just from those logs. Can you also send us the
> unit logs from wordpress and mysql? A dump of "ifconfig -a" on each
> of the machines should also be useful.
>
> Regards, Dimiter

Thanks in advance for any advice, Jake Kugel

>> -- Thierry Fauck @ linux.vnet.ibm

- --
Dimiter Naydenov <dimiter.nayde...@canonical.com>
Juju Core Sapphire team <http://juju.ubuntu.com>