Hello, are you using the local provider? If so it can take several minutes
to seed the initial download of the cloud image. You can find if the image
was downloaded by checking /var/cache/lxc/cloud-* where * is precise,
trusty, or the series you're trying to deploy. Images are downloaded only
when you first attempt to deploy and then cached in that directory. Once
cached it will attempt to build a LXC template (`sudo lxc-ls --fancy`
should produce output with something like "juju-trusty-lxc-template") if
you don't see anything in the cache directory, or in the lxc-ls output, or
you do, or you're not using local provider, let us know.

Also, the version of juju you're using may also help us identify issues
you're having.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi