On 8 May 2015 at 14:28, Gustavo Niemeyer <gust...@niemeyer.net> wrote:

> - The requirement of running an action across all units but without
> executing in all of them at once also sounds very common. In fact, it's so
> common that it should probably be the default when somebody dispatches an
> action to all units of a service.

+1 to rolling actions (and hooks?) being the default!

I'm becoming more convinced that actions is the way to handle
controlled rollouts of new code to units, my day-to-day most common
orchestration (i.e. must be automated).

Currently working on a way to orchestrate this externally, but that as
the default would be great (coupled with health-check after each
action completion)

Thanks

--
Simon