Hi All, when using 'juju bootstrap --constraints' the constraint is used
for bootstrap, but the constraint is also set on the environment for future
machines.

Is it helpful to set the additional environment constraint?

So far I've frequently seen the bootstrap constraint used to choose which
node to bootstrap to, for example 'juju bootstrap --constraints
"tags=juju"'. In this case, normally the constraint set on the environment
needs to be cleared after bootstrap to deploy to machines not tagged
'juju'.

With bootstrap --constraints at least we can clear the constraint after
bootstrap completes, but with quickstart --constraints, there doesn't
appear to be way to clear the constraint before juju gui starts deploying
the bundle using the environment constraint which I don't want to use for
additional machines. So it appears to break the use case of using
--constraints to bootstrap to a particular machine.

Matt