For the time being you can add these entries to the lxc container defaults,
which should be in `/etc/lxc/default.conf` and new containers launched will
have those updated values. Going forward, we're working on a LXD provider
for Juju - part of that work will enable nesting of containers by default.
The local provider has always been a "work around" for developers, with the
LXD machine container hypervisor you'll be able to emulate deployments like
you do on clouds (with LXC nested) on your laptop.

Marco