Hi Leon,

Sorry to hear you're having issues, I haven't seen this problem before but
I'm curious what version of Juju you're using (`juju version`) I know there
was recent work to make ensure-availability more robust. As to how to solve
the issue, could you run `juju ssh 0` then once on the zero node run:

sudo apt-get install pastebinit
pastebinit /var/log/juju/machine-0.log

This will provide a URL with the pastebin of the machine-0 log which would
be helpful in diagnosing this issue further and potentially ways to resolve
this.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi